Anxiety and Panic Attacks PLR Ebook
Anxiety & Panic Attacks: Stop Attacks in Their Tracks! Price: $3.99 $1.49 – Instant Download – No Registration Needed Rights: Private Label Rights Your heart is racing so fast and you don’t know why, at least not at first. Then your chest tightens and you feel like you are having a heart attack. All of […]
Anxiety & Panic Attacks: Stop Attacks in Their Tracks!
– Instant Download –
No Registration Needed
Rights: Private Label Rights
Your heart is racing so fast and you don’t know why, at least not at first. Then your chest tightens and you feel like you are having a heart attack. All of a sudden, you start sweating and getting jittery.
What is going on?
You are having an anxiety attack.
With so much going on in the world today with taking care of your family, working full time, dealing with office politics and other things, you could experience a serious meltdown. All of these things could at one point cause you to stress out and snap.
That’s why this report is so important. It can help to relieve you of the symptoms you feel when you are experiencing an anxiety or panic attack.
Don’t allow your anxiety to dictate how you live. Get the help you need now!
Table of Contents
Anxiety—What Is It?….3
Causes Of Anxiety……..4
Who Suffers From Anxiety?………..5
Other Forms Of Anxiety Attacks/Disorders..6
Panic Disorder And Panic Attacks…….11
Medication And Treatment………..15
How To Make Your Treatment More Effective…..21
Panic Attacks That Are Left Untreated22
How To Prevent Panic Attacks…..22
How To Lend Your Support………23
Includes Full Private Label Rights, Word Doc, sales letter and custom graphics.
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership sites.
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights.
- [YES] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
- [YES] Can Sell Private Label Rights
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
- [NO] Can be given away for free (any format).
- Stuttering is annoying and embarrassing. If you or a member of your family stutters, you already know the impact it can have on your everyday life. Stuttering interferes with communication, and can make social situations very difficult. It can even be harmful to your school or business life.