Anxiety and Depression 101, MRR
Anxiety and Depression 101 Price: $3.99 $1.49 – Instant Download – No Registration Needed Rights: Master Resale Rights Everything You Need to Know to Help Reduce The Blues! Table of Contents Chapter 1 – Introduction Chapter 2 – What Is Depression? Chapter 3 – What Is Anxiety? Chapter 4 – Theories About The Causes Of […]
Anxiety and Depression 101
– Instant Download –
No Registration Needed
Rights: Master Resale Rights
Everything You Need to Know to Help Reduce The Blues!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – What Is Depression?
Chapter 3 – What Is Anxiety?
Chapter 4 – Theories About The Causes Of Depression & Anxiety
Chapter 5 – How Doctors View And Treat Depression
Chapter 6 – Therapy To Treat Depression
Chapter 7 – Therapy Methods For Anxiety
Chapter 8 – Symptoms
Chapter 9 – Helping Yourself Treat Anxiety And Depression
Chapter 10 –Alternative Medicine
Chapter 11 – The Future Of Depression And Anxiety Treatment
Depression and anxiety are not something that you want to play around with. Depression, in particular, can be very serious and is one of the leading causes of disability. However, there are some things that you can do to help yourself even if you are on medication for this condition.
Getting a book that tells you all about depression and anxiety is the way to really understand the nature of the condition as well as how to treat it. Anxiety and Depression 101 is that book. Here you will learn in one manual what are the causes of depression as they are determined today, what are the various treatments available as well as the symptoms. You will learn the same for anxiety.
You Receive Master Resale Rights To This Package. Includes eBook, Sales Letter AND Professionally Designed Graphics
- [YES] Can be added into a paid membership sites.
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights.
- [YES] Can be offered through on any auction sites.
- [NO] Can be offered as a bonus.
- [NO] Can be given away for free (any format).
- iDNA: Stress Management Course, MRR/Giveaway Rights Stress At Work: Your Guide To Less Stress On The Job Stress And Students: Stress Management Techniques At School Stress Management For Students - Ease Your Load With These Helpful Ideas Stress Overload: Stress Symptoms, Signs And Outcome The Psychology Of Stress - What's Behind Your Stress And How To Deal With It FAST ACTION BONUS Relaxing Music Collection Audios and Report
- Tame The Tension - Enjoying A Stress-proof Life Replace expectations with concrete plans or even possible plans.. Being prepared and open to different possibilities...